Terms and Conditions
All students must be in possession of a signed Provisional Driving Licence for Group B Cars on commencement of the training.
• INSURANCE: All fees include student cover whilst driving the School vehicle, (provided the student is licensed to drive) and is accompanied by an instructor or on a Driving Test with an approved Examiner(s).
• CANCELLATIONS: The School requires a minimum of 48 hours notice if students wish to cancel a scheduled hourly lesson. A minimum of 14 days notice is required if students wish to cancel an intensive or semi-intensive driving course. the School reserve the right to charge the full lesson/course fee if the above periods of notice are not given and if the cancellation will result in loss of earnings.( illness and/or other mitigating circumstances are at the discretion of the instructor).
• PAYMENTS: We accept payment by Cash, Credit Card (via PayPal) or Cheque (if supported by a cheque guarantee card). Advance payment lessons are accepted on the understanding that no refunds will be given. Intensive driving courses are subject to a minimum booking deposit.
• APPOINTMENTS:The instructor will at all times behave in a professional mannor,treating clients with repect and consideration. Clients are asked to show/behave in an apprropriate mannor , including sensible clothing and conduct. While every care will be taken to ensure Students receive training at the requested time, all bookings are made on the understanding that the School is not responsible for the postponement of training due to exceptional traffic conditions, adverse weather, mechanical breakdown of equipment or any other cause outside of our control. If, in the view of the Instructor, the student is unfit to carry out the lesson safely; due to self-induced circumstances (e.g. Alcohol, Drugs or lack of sleep) a cancellation charge will apply.The instructor reserves the right to cancel a lesson due to impropper conduct from the client. In their own interest, clients are advised to be punctual for their lessons. The instructor will wait for a maximum of ten minutes, unless an agreement between client and instructor has been made.
• COURSEWORK PAPERS ETC: All question papers, handouts, books, C.D. ROMs and relevant materials remain the property of the School.(If not returned on request a fee will be charged). Driving courses/lessons may involve working breaks away from the tuition vehicle,(to discuss progress look at lesson plans etc).
• THE DRIVING TEST: The instructor will advise the appropriate time to book a theory/practcal driving test based on the clients progress to date. It does not imply that the necessary standard has been reached or that it will be reached by the appointed date.This condition is intended to save the client expence, unnecessary failure and the consequent delay in waiting for another test. The school reserves the right to withhold the training vehicle if, in the Instructors opinion; the student has not reached the required standard. The student will be expected to pass at least one mock test before being allowed to use the school car for their practical test . The school cannot be held responsible for test appointments being postponed or cancelled by the DSA. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any failure of the car/light bulbs, etc. before or during the DSA test. All bulbs/lights, etc. will be checked with the candidate at the test centre prior to the DSA test.
• PERSONAL PROPERTY: The School accepts no liability for personal property that is left in any training vehicle.
• MOBILE PHONES: All students should ensure that mobile phones are switched off, prior to entering the tuition vehicle, for safety reasons. Due to recent changes in the law, our Instructor´s will not use a mobile phone whilst the vehicle is moving on a driving lesson!
COMPLAINTS: If the client is unhappy with any aspect of his/her tuition, he/she should notify the instructor/driving school without delay and not later than seven days from the date on which the cause for complaint arose